Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Failure

I hereby write this letter to inform you that i have made the biggest decision ever.

So big yet no so popular decision that you and not even fortune tells can vision. I don't know why i had to make it but i made it anyway.

It may be difficult for you to swallow but hey sorry you gotta pay. They say life is unfair ,well it will always be if you don't want to share. By the way its not like i care.

You spend your days and nights watching if i would fail so you can raise your tail. I hate your compliments because the give me no challenge. You told me that the sky is the limit, ooh i dont believe you dammit.

I aim for the moon so that if i miss it i simply fall among the stars. I am not afraid to take you head on. Dark or light ,rainy or dry am get you down and gone.

No comments: