Thursday, August 12, 2010

It Takes Dog Food To Attract Dogs...

I made a convenant that i shall forever hold my peace or else i would risk being branded a mysoginist. It would be irresponsible of me to keep this to myself while i watch them moan and groan. I would like to apologise for what i haven't said and what am about to say. I am sorry i took all this long to puke on you egos.

I hear it daily in taxis ,buses and trains, "Men are dogs"!! Heavens forbid i am yet to see any man with a tail,yes we are are hair but not fury. Dearest sisters ,dogs are attracted by dog food that you apparrel your selves in. If you want to attract sheep then be the grass, a dog eats grass when things are tough and its survival of the fittest.

Ladies i hear you say men have no emotions ,where the hell did you hear ,see or read that? The thing is you tend to involve your heart in everything. Somethings are meant only for the brain only.

They say ashes to ashes ,dust to dust but i will say thoughts to brains and feelings to the heart. Learn to take the truth , i mean the real truth not what you want to hear.

Men have emotions and its a pink lie that we good at hiding them. The thing is we know how to seperate our thoughts from our feelings. Our hearts are fragile and we know it ,so we make sure we hold them like eggs.

Some women say ,men are foolish. Goodness me, the most foolish person is the who gets attracted to a foolish.

No comments: